Thank you @AnAverageLife88
Rules of the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate (at least) 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions I was asked:
1. What would your pen name be?
Han Hunter. Keeping it easy and as close to my own name as possible.
2. What song/track gets you motivated?
When I get into work of a morning, the first thing I do is crank up Youtube to get me going. It ranges from simply putting on the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack to singing along to Mr Big’s To Be With You.
3. Which chore do you hate most?
Preparing lunch. I LOVE salads and I’d eat them forever if only it didn’t involve the monotony of chopping. The time it takes to make, the mess… never worth it.
4. What’s the silliest thing you’ve done?
When I first moved to London, I went to see the play Blithe Spirit because Jemima Rooper was in it. I went to the stage door after and while waiting I got chatting to an older gentleman who was part of the cast.
Upon walking away I commented to my friend that his voice was familiar and I thought he was the man from Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, but it wasn’t listed in the programme. My friend pointed to the next page and I discovered that it was, indeed, Arthur Dent.
Being the expressive person I am, I expressed my sadness that I hadn’t realised and, swinging my arm out to point to the direction we came, I managed to hit said actor.
5. What’s your favourite smell?
Anything that includes cinnamon. That spicy and warm smell just gives me the hug I need.
6. If you could support only one charity, which would you choose?
I would support the charity programme run by Chester Zoo. The work they do on conservation and breeding is incredible. While I don’t condone zoos as a form of entertainment and if we were in a position to remove them from society I would support it, but as it stands, we’ve destroyed the animal kingdom and this really is the one thing we can do.
7. Name yer poison..
Rum and ginger or Gin and Rose Lemonade
8. Tell us something surprising about you..
9. Which Harry Potter book/film was best?
The answer for both is the same; Prisoner of Azakaban. It has such an amazing story, the characters are flawless and not to mention my favourite addition, Remus Lupin.
10. Name something you like that nobody else seems to..
Luis Litt from Suits. I think he’s adorable. I know he’s a dick and hard to love, but he really tries.
11. What are you most looking forward to?
For the first time in years, I’m looking forward to Christmas.
Questions I ask of you:
- Which actor would you want to play you in a story of your life?
- Who would you want to co-write a book with?
- If JK Rowling could bring back one character, who would it be?
- Who was your childhood film star crush?
- Do you dunk your biscuits?
- Favourite meal to order at a restaurant?
- If you could have a super power, but it would only last for a week, what would you want?
- You can have a tea party with 5 fictional guests; who would you invite?
- How do you arrange your library?
- Ubereats have arrived at your door with a surprise order; what’s in the bag?